Our Vision: Children First. Always.
Our Mission: Bryan ISD, the district of choice, will provide positive educational experiences that ensure high school graduation and post-secondary success.
1. Meet the educational needs of every student by continually addressing teaching and learning so all students reach their maximum potential.
2. Bryan ISD will maintain a high quality workforce to support student success.
3. Optimize resources to support district goals and student success.
4. Bryan ISD will successfully implement the District Realignment Project.
5. Proactively improve communication and perception of Bryan ISD by engaging the students, community and district employees.
• An educated person has unlimited potential for success.
• Every employee of the district must have the support and tools to succeed.
• Diversity is an asset.
• Every child deserves respect and a quality education.
• No excuse is acceptable—the district must succeed.
• Public education is the foundation of our community.
• All students must be post high school ready, preparing them for the workforce and/or higher education.
• Schools should be a safe place to learn.
• In educating the whole child by developing their talents, curiosity and imagination.