Bryan ISD Teacher Career Fairs
Welcome to the Bryan ISD Career Fairs page! Each spring Human Resources hosts a Teacher Career Fair to recruit teachers for the following school year. This is an invitation-only event. In order to receive an invitation, interested candidates must:
- Apply online to receive an invitation.
- Submit three supervisory work references with email addresses.
Candidates are selected based on certification(s), credentials, experience and references.
Selected candidates will receive an invitation with a link to RSVP. Time slots and details for the career fair are then e-mailed to selected candidates.
Additionally, Candidates Must:
• Be a certified teacher -OR-
• Be graduating in May from an accredited university AND have taken the content exam -OR-
• Be accepted to an ACP program AND have taken the content exam
Apply for our next Teacher Career Fair:
UPCOMING JOB FAIRS:
Bryan ISD Auxiliary Career Fairs
Auxiliary Support Services offers positions as bus drivers and more.
Upcoming Job Fairs:
Employer in the Lobby at Workforce Solutions Brazos Valley
We participate in Employer in the Lobby twice monthly.
Check out jobs available for:
• Bus Aides
• Bus Drivers
• Custodian Subs
• Food Service
• Food Service Subs
• Warehouse workers