WELCOME TO THE BRYAN ISD VOLUNTEER PROGRAM
The program offers countless opportunities to make a difference. We firmly believe that a strong corps of dedicated volunteers can help us assure student success for every child. The opportunities are endless, and we thank you for your interest.
For the safety and well being of our students, potential volunteers need to complete a registration form
and have criminal background review completed.
Bryan ISD Volunteers Include:
- Any adult who works directly or indirectly with students.
- Any college student who is participating in an organized field experience or observing students.
- Any community member or business member who works with students.
- Any adult chaperone accompanying a school-sponsored field trip or providing supervision for a school event at which there is direct contact with students. (Field Trips, Field Day, Extracurricular Travel, Project Graduation, Dances/Prom, Book Fairs, other school events).
- Members of the PTO and Booster Clubs, CPIC, Parent Advisory Councils
- Visitors at Bryan ISD schools DO NOT need to complete a formal Volunteer Registration form.
STEPS TO VOLUNTEER
All volunteers and classroom observers are required to complete a new Bryan ISD Volunteer Registration form annually, beginning August 1. You may access the form from your smartphone or tablet, or feel free to visit a campus and complete the form on a designated campus computer.
Click Here to Access the Volunteer Application Form
If registering online isn't possible, please visit your local campus and obtain a paper copy of the Volunteer Registration Form from the campus office. Sign and complete the form, then return it to the campus.
- Processing of Application
Please allow two weeks for the processing of Volunteer Registration forms.
NOTE: If a registration form is not submitted at least two weeks in advance of a school activity in which a person wishes to volunteer, he/she may be at risk of not being able to participate due to inadequate processing time for the Criminal History Check. Before volunteering, check with the campus front office to be sure that you are approved by the District to volunteer. If there is a concern about clearance to work in a school, volunteers will be contacted by the Human Resources Department at Bryan ISD.
- Reporting to Volunteer
When reporting to volunteer, please present your driver’s license to the campus office staff for screening in the Raptor system, which checks all visitor names and ID’s against a sexual offender database.
Thank you for serving the students of Bryan ISD.