Bryan Independent School District (BISD) Facilities are available for use for limited non school events by the community. All BISD policies as well as applicable State and Federal Laws remain in force and must be followed when using BISD facilities for non-BISD events. Policies include GKD Legal, GKD Local, DGA Legal, DGA Local, FM Legal, FM Local, FNAB Legal, FNAB Local, GE Legal, GE Local, and others.
All Bryan ISD facilities provide adequate accessible parking and seating.
In brief, the following groups may use the facilities when these activities do not conflict with school use / BISD events or Board Policy.
- school-related organizations
- non-profit organizations
- governmental organizations
- commercial groups sponsored by local educational or service organizations
performing arts centers may be used for profit events
In accordance with Board Policy these procedures will be followed.
- Submit your reservation requests at least 5 work days in advance.
- Reservations beyond the current school year are not accepted.
- No Smoking, No Alcohol, No Drugs, No Firearms are allowed on Bryan ISD Property including grounds, parking lots, and driveways.
- Scheduling for non-BISD events is first come, first served by date application is received.
- Request of an available facility does not equal approval. For example, scheduled maintenance, preparation time needed for a later district event, or lack of available personnel can be result in denial of a request.
- Approval is authorized by the school/site and/or district planning and operations.
- Applicable fees will be charged in accordance with board approved schedules and use requirements.
- Once a reservation request has been approved by BISD and the event is cancelled, cancellation notice must be provided to BISD at least 2 working days prior to the event date or all applicable fees will be charged. Cancellation notice can be made by logging in to Eduphoria and cancelling the reservation or by calling 979-209-7122.
Separate reservations are required for Cafeterias and Kitchens.
Every effort is made to accommodate reservations. However, district events take priority over external event scheduling in cases of unforseen conflicts.
First-time Eduphoria users will need to request an account prior to making their reservation request.
- make reservation application
- view availability calendars fee schedules
- custodial requirements
- set-up questionnaire
For all other questions please call 979-209-7122.
Application for Use of Performing Arts Center
Instructions for facility use request:
2) Applicant to request use of facilities through Eduphoria. Both Civic and
Margaret W. Rudder facilities are located under District Facilities.
3) All applications are pending status until you have completed a scheduled
consultation with the PAC Manager.
Performing Arts Centers