Federal Grant Application Notice
Bryan ISD intends to apply for the following application(s) for federal grant funds with the Texas Education Agency.
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Title I, Part A – Improving Basic Programs
- Title II, Part A – Supporting Effective Instruction
- Title III, Part A – Supporting LEP and Immigrant Students
- Title IV, Part A – Student Support and Academic Enrichment
- Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief (ESSER III)
ESSER III, from the American Rescue Plan (ARP) Act of 2021, provides federal funding to school districts to help safely reopen and sustain the safe operation of schools and address the impact of the coronavirus pandemic on the nation’s students.
Any member of the community wishing to provide a comment regarding these grant applications is invited to submit comments to Bryan ISD by emailing the Grants and Special Revenue Coordinator, Robin Trowbridge, at email@example.com. All comments must be received by Bryan ISD by no later than 12:00 noon on June 10, 2021. Any comments received by this deadline will be considered by Bryan ISD before it submits its grant application.