In collaboration with the Texas Department of Agriculture, Bryan ISD School Nutrition Services will prepare and distribute meals to children ages 1-18 at four sites while school is closed due to COVID-19 precautions.
Families may drive through or walk up to pick up meals for their children at any of the locations listed below. If driving, please stay in your car and meals will be passed through the car window. Children must be present to receive a meal. Meals are not available for adults. Families are advised to stay in their cars and will not be allowed to enter buildings during meal pick up. We encourage families to continue to be proactive in reducing the risk of COVID-19 by not congregating at the school site once meals have been distributed.
The TX Dept. of Agriculture has allowed us to serve a “next-day breakfast” with the lunches. (Please remember to put the milk in the fridge as soon as possible.) One breakfast & one lunch per child, per day.
Meals will be packaged as a complete meal and will include a protein, grain, fruit, vegetable and milk. Curbside Grab & Go meals will be served from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Monday through Friday at the following locations:
• Bryan High School - Circle drive off Silver Cafeteria front entrance
• Long Intermediate School - Front of the building; car rider drop off area
• Jones Elementary - Bus unloading zone in the back of the school
• Kemp Elementary - Driveway in front of the cafeteria entrance
• Navarro Elementary - Back of the school in the drive-thru bus circle (The entrance is at the corner of Timberline Drive & Bluejay Lane)
We look forward to serving our students in this time of need.