Children First. Always.
Bryan ISD, through innovation and choice in educational offerings, will provide positive experiences that ensure high school graduation and post-secondary success.
1. Academic Goal: Support the academic and post-secondary success of every student.
2. Culture/Climate Goal: Support a culture and climate that encourages a shared responsibility for a positive learning environment that encourages positive regard for all people.
3. Workforce Goal: Maintain a high-quality workforce through competitive benefits and differentiated professional learning.
4. Community Engagement Goal: Actively partner with students, family, staff and the community to promote collaborative stakeholder engagement to achieve the District's vision.
5. School Safety and Security Goal: Ensure a physically and emotionally safe and secure environment while welcoming all students, staff, and visitors.
- Children First. Always.
- An educated person has unlimited potential for success.
- Every employee of the district must have the support and tools to succeed.
- Diversity is an asset.
- Every child deserves respect and a quality education.
- No excuse is acceptable—the district must succeed.
- Public education is the foundation of our community.
- All students must be post high school ready, preparing them for the workforce and/or higher education.
- Schools should be a safe place to learn.
- In educating the whole child by developing their talents, curiosity and imagination.