Children First. Always.
Bryan ISD, through innovation and choice in educational offerings, will provide positive experiences that ensure high school graduation and post-secondary success.
1. Academic Goal: Support the academic and post-secondary success of every student through proficiency in literacy and numeracy.
2. Culture/Climate Goal: Support a culture and climate that encourages a shared responsibility for a positive learning environment.
3. Workforce Goal: Maintain a high-quality workforce to support student success.
4. Community Engagement Goal: Engage students, families, staff, and the community to maximize every student’s potential.
5. School Safety and Security Goal: Ensure a safe and secure environment for all District students, staff, and visitors.
- Children First. Always.
- An educated person has unlimited potential for success.
- Every employee of the district must have the support and tools to succeed.
- Diversity is an asset.
- Every child deserves respect and a quality education.
- No excuse is acceptable—the district must succeed.
- Public education is the foundation of our community.
- All students must be post high school ready, preparing them for the workforce and/or higher education.
- Schools should be a safe place to learn.
- In educating the whole child by developing their talents, curiosity and imagination.