Bryan ISDChildren First. Always.

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu

Service Records

Current Bryan ISD Staff
If you are a current employee and are resigning from the district, you may request your service records while completing your online resignation form/exit survey in Eduphoria.
Current employees may also request a copy of their service record if needing to register for graduate programs. Please allow a 48 hour processing time when applicable. 
Former Bryan ISD Staff
Previous employees may contact Tracy Hilton to request your service records and transcripts (if applicable) via email at [email protected].  
NOTICE: All end of year requests will not be mailed out until after the calendar year ends on June 30th. These records will be mailed out by mid July.
If you are resigning mid-year, your records will be mailed out within 2 weeks of your final pay date.
W2 and Paycheck Stubs
All current and previous employees will retain access to their pay information through the Employee Access Center image below.
Employee Access Center
-Login using your employee id#
-Password is the last four of your ss#, unless changed by the employee upon registration.
Please call 979-209-1084, if you have trouble logging in to your account.