Bryan ISD Volunteers Include:
- Any adult who works directly or indirectly with students.
- Any college student who is participating in an organized field experience or observing students.
- Any community member or business member who works with students.
- Any adult chaperone accompanying a school-sponsored field trip or providing supervision for a school event at which there is direct contact with students. (Field Trips, Field Day, Extracurricular Travel, Project Graduation, Dances/Prom, Book Fairs, other school events).
- Members of the PTO and Booster Clubs, CPIC, Parent Advisory Councils.
- Visitors at Bryan ISD schools DO NOT need to complete the Bryan ISD Volunteer Application Process but must adhere to the District's visitor policies and guidelines.
Other Volunteer Opportunities:
- Project Hope and Hope's Locker
To volunteer and learn more about Project HOPE (Bryan ISD) and Hope's Locker (Clothing Closet). Click HERE for more information.
- Junior Achievement (JA) of Brazos Valley
JA programs help prepare young people for the real world by showing them how to generate wealth and effectively manage it, how to create jobs which make their communities more robust, and how to apply entrepreneurial thinking to the workplace. Click HERE to learn more about JA. Click HERE to REGISTER as a JA Volunteer (must complete JA application and Bryan ISD Volunteer Application.