Bryan ISD Volunteers Include:
- Any adult who works directly or indirectly with students.
- Any college student who is participating in an organized field experience or observing students.
- Any community member or business member who works with students.
- Any adult chaperone accompanying a school-sponsored field trip or providing supervision for a school event at which there is direct contact with students. (Field Trips, Field Day, Extracurricular Travel, Project Graduation, Dances/Prom, Book Fairs, other school events).
- Members of the PTO and Booster Clubs, CPIC, Parent Advisory Councils.
- Visitors at Bryan ISD schools DO NOT need to complete the Bryan ISD Volunteer Application Process but must adhere to the District's visitor policies and guidelines.
Other Volunteer Opportunities:
Project HOPE (Bryan ISD). Click HERE for more information.
Junior Achievement of Brazos Valley. Click HERE for more information. JA Volunteers must participate in a 90 minute training.