To provide a safe and positive learning environment which encourages our students to renew their commitment to success, learn to make the right choices, manage their own discipline responsibilities and strengthen their academic and social skills.
To provide an Alternative Educational placement for 6th-12th grade students who are not benefiting from his/her present program at the home school due to continued disruptive behavior and/or violation of school policies which could potentially result in a recommendation to the Board for expulsion.
- Follow a written behavior management plan that brings philosophy, policy and training into meaningful focus.
- Modify behavior through the use of a structured, consistent level system that encourages the student to accept responsibility for his/her actions and make the appropriate changes.
- Develop within each student ...
1. Appropriate decision-making and problem-solving skills.
2. Acceptable and appropriate social behaviors.
3. Sufficient changes in behavior and/or attitude to enable student to return to home campus and
Principal: Michael Watts
Assistant Principal: Suzanne Grisham
Counselor: Terri Richards
High School Staff
English: Janet Fanguy
Math: Christine Hodges
Science: Jack Schneebeli
History: Bridget Russell
Middle School Staff
ELA: Mary Schneebeli
Math: Jandi Lawrence
Science: Bradley Domingue
Social Studies: David Bettencourt
Special Education Teacher: Traci Sandel
Para Professional: Orkiesha Adams
SPED Para Professional: Elizabeth Barrientos
Para Professional: Demarcus Jackson
Attendance Clerk/Secretary: Pamela Todaro
Registar: Renee Stevens
Located at 1901 E. Villa Maria Rd., on the Lamar Campus.
For more information, call: 979-209-2760.